Sunday, August 19, 2012

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB finish

Hi, guys. I know many of you are so obsessed with the BB cream. I have tried many brands and I found the BB cream that I really love it. So, today I wanna do the review of Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB finish.



Right now, Ganier are heavy advertising on this new product.  It comes with only one shade but there are many benefits in just one step such as reveals healthy glow, reduces pores, and especially SPF 26/PA+++ UV protection which prevents our skin  from dark spots and blemishes.  I love this BB cream because it does not make my face looks too white and pale. It totally matches to my natural skin tone and it keeps my skin glow for all day long.



After your routine skincare, you just simply apply this BB cream on your face. I usually take like 2 cm. of the BB cream which is just nice to apply for all over my face then follow by the loose powder. Just this basic step you can go out with confidence.


As compared to other brands, I would like to say that it better than many drug store brands in term of quality and price. They are selling at 209 ฿ which is quite cheap, isn’t it? But if it compared to other hi-end brands like Dior, Channel, etc. It might not be as good as those brands but it does its job. In my opinion, I would say that it just gives slightly different in the term of quality but it does make a big difference in term of prices. Now, it is up to you to decide and make a right choice for yourselves. But if you ask me, of course I totally love and obsessed with Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB finish.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard many compliments of Garnier BB products including BB eyes roler concealer. I really like to try the eyes roler one after my concealer runs out.

    ReplyDelete