Monday, August 20, 2012

My Only Own, -P047




                    Today, I gonna write about a movie named My only own,-P047. This text is about to spoiled this movie ,so if someone hasn't watched yet, I am sorry here.

                     While I was walking at Siam Square, I saw a poster of my favorite singer " Lek Greasy Café." The poster did not tell anything much, only one phrase "My Only Own." I wondered what's it about. Then I searched for my answer and knew that it's a movie. Although, I incidentally watched this movie because I like a protagonist, I think it's worth to watch. In my opinion when the movie end and the credit of the movie is run ,but there are many people stand up and crap their hands, I think it is a great one.
                     A film by Kongdej Jaturanrasmee.The movie told a story about Lek,a key craftsman and Kong, a magazine seller who wanted to be a detective writer. Their store were opposite in one department store. One day, Kong asked Lek to play a fun game that was unlocking other room when they were not in the room. Kong and Lek wanted to know how other life are? and wanted to spent life as them. They did many things in the other rooms such as had a meal in other rooms, laid down on other sofas, listened to music, took a shower and played the piano. Before they left they will clean the room as it has been. They keep doing like this till they unlocked in one man room, Kong walked into that man's business and it became a big uncontrolled accident. There are so many following stories  happen that I can't describe and some of the stories might tell us that human is a living thing who steals  and grab others all the time.




"My Only Own" is a story from the idea that  human always absorb everything around us to be ours. For example, when we are young we wanted to be like our heroes or our idol, we cry when we listen to a sad song, we afraid to do a bad thing because we saw a penalty. All these things are the  elements that build us. Our life are combined from everything around us and what is our real thing or "our only own"?
All of this movie mention about a combination for destroying. It's about two men who play a life game together for realizing that they are combined from other things. They are just the scraps.


We are the elements of others without our intend. It spreads out for gathering again to become one. It is not important that who's he? ,but it's good to know that what element he is? and how can we find our elements? This movie is quite art and the audience have to think by them self, so this is my idea about this movie. If you can't understand my text, let watch it and you gonna understand more. If you like to watch a irony movie or the art, you gonna love this movie.











Posted by Thunradee 358



3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the movie, and Lek Greasy Cafe too. But I haven't seen the movie yet. Is it still on at the cinema? (The song from the movie by Lek is good too, love that :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still on Lido na, but there is only one session per day na.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete