Saturday, August 18, 2012

Runaway From The Office Syndrome



  

 Office syndrome is usually found in the working ages, because a working life behavior makes them forget to move their selves or even change their position.  This cause them backache, wrist-ache, neck-ache, and other physical pain. So, how can people avoid to be an office syndrome?


There are two causes of the office syndrome; mental stress and physical movement. It is not hard to find the real cause by yourself.


First cause is the mental stress. It will cause insomnia and sleep disorder. Your body will be exhausted, the parts of your body will be easy to be cricked, and your brain cannot have a full processing.

  Another cause is the physical movement. You will have pain that is caused by the body repetitive movement, the fixed position or the bad working position. Your body will build some fascias if the syndrome get worst, so you have to see a doctor.


Whether it is caused from mental stress of physical movement, there are some ways to protect you from the syndrome.

1. Redecorating your working table and other office stuffs for getting a right position.
2. Relaxing your body and closing your eyes or looking up for a moment every hour to reduce the crick,eyes exhausted and stress.
3. Trying to touch a sunrise for reducing the office stress.
4. Finding a small tree to place on your working table for reducing stress and magnetic field from the electronics.
5. Exercising to relax your body and reduce stress.

6 comments:

  1. ohhh i got the same problem !! =[
    I feel like it's going to be chronic symptom ,,,it's not very good for health. I will try to go exercise !! ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know why my back and neck always painful.
    Because of this office syndrome!!
    Anyway, I often go to exercise, I wonder why this pain is not gone T T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate this office syndrome! Every time I have to work on the desk or using a computer for a long time I will have a pain in my back and my neck. I hope your suggestion would work. Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend has been this disease. She was really painful. Actually, we can get this disease easily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I got the same problem. Maybe this is not a problem of working age anymore because most of us face it now. XD
    Anyway, you have any tip for us to adjust a computer table. It would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete