Monday, August 27, 2012

Remember Me?


           Do you remember 9/11? If your memory is unclear, this movie' ll make your memory more clear. Moreover, if Robert Pattinson is you favorite actor, I recommend you to watch this movie. You gonna love him more and more........
           This story is taken place in New york and it reflects New york/American life. Tyler (Robert Pattinson), The Twilight Saga) who has strained relationship with his father since there was a tragedy in their family. Tyler thought there are nobody to understand his feeling till one day, he accidentally knew Ally. (Emilie de Ravin, TV's "Lost") Love was the final thing that he wanted but she could cure his scar with love. Tyler felt happy and knew the value of life, but there are not a secret in this world. The accident made they meet each other became an obstacle that they had to be apart......
 
 
          Remember Me is a romantic and dramatic movie. I think the the different between two families was a effect from the tragedy that happened to them.
Loss changed the family structure; someone is more close but someone is faraway. The movie lead us to find the meaning of love, loss, and life.
          For me this movie is special. I do like the way they presented and the twisted ending. Robert differently act from Twilight Saga if you want to see him in another way, you should try!!. And I think this movie is suit to Robert, I feel like this is the real Robert!!. We've never known what gonna happen tomorrow and accident is accidental, we can't control everything but we can do our best today.
Finally, the epigram from Mahatma Gandhi that I got from this movie is

“Whatever you do in life will be insignificant.
But It's very  important that you do it.”


 







4 comments:

  1. wow I don't think I had seen this movie before.Did it on screen this year? I'm not a fan of Robert but I think it was good for him to play in different role.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't on screen this year. It's about 2 or 3 year past.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I like this movie and I see it twice time^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the various good movies.
    Thanks for your posting such a great movie!

    ReplyDelete